This is a 3 star hotel, and I would say that I had a 3 star stay. I've stayed in a few other hotels in this resort, mainly being 4 star ones, and I do think the difference shows. The food in good hotels in Playa del Ingles is often superb, but here it did fall below that standard, eg, cheaper/ less tender meats, and fish nearly always hake or pollock, with rather alot of bones. Room was ok, pool good, no all-inclusive facility as far as I could tell, you have to charge everything to your room. No ice machine. Staff friendly. If you get a good deal on one of the 4 star hotels take it. I rate this hotel as just OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. 4-Storey building. 1.5 Km from the beach and seafront promenade. Complimentary bus service to the beach. 300 M from the city centre. 200 M from a shopping centre. 30 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Don Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Don Miguel Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Don Miguel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria