Stayed here for 1 week , 2-9 February, found hotel to be absolutely spotless everywhere, was constantly being cleaned in every area, room 317 faced road had some traffic noise but didn't bother us, room spacious, comfy beds , safe and fridge , safe only cost 14 euros per week with no deposit, bathroom spacious with complimentary toiletries, maids in room everyday and were very nice, restaurant spotless, food was great , plenty choice at both breakfast and dinner , always restocking and cooking food fresh, chefs very friendly , staff and management welcomed you before meal, any drinks in restaurant had to be paid at reception next day or end of stay , pool area yet again spotless and constantly cleaned , pool guy constantly mopping floor and tidying up , plenty of sun beds , bar staff very friendly, night entertainment was ok , resident singer was good , Joe thomson rep was very nice and helpful. We weren't able to have a late check out but wasn't a problem as there are 2 courtesy rooms where you can shower and towels are supplied, also storage for suitcases . Simply cannot fault the hotel would highly recommend it to anyone, we thoroughly loved it. It definetly merits a 4 star rating not just a 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. 4-storey building. 1.5 km from the beach and seafront promenade. Complimentary bus service to the beach. 300 m from the city centre. 200 m from a shopping centre. 30 km from the airport. 200 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Don Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Don Miguel Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Don Miguel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria