“Hit or Miss” 3 of 5 stars

+34 828 60 70 09
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Low-cost travel agents in Gran Canaria. We're professionals, whose only goal is to: "Offer you the best excursions in Gran Canaria" OK, you may have heard this before, but we not only mean it, we have the qualifications and experience to prove it. Don't take our word for it - come on any of our carefully planned excursions - planned to show you the REAL Gran Canaria, not to mention all the Canary Islands - and make your holiday really memorable. And as we're LOW-COST, we give you top value for your euro! All our excursions are guided by qualified ("Blue Badge") guides who've proved not only their knowledge but also their ability to tell you what you want to know at the level YOU want to know it. That's our promise - you get the highest standards and friendliest presentation, with all the highlights you could wish for: of our island, our customs and our way of life.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
“Hit or Miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Negative: I wish I had seen the other reviews before booking. My husband and I got up early to catch the coach for an island tour. We were at the meeting point 15 mins early. The coach showed up 15 mins late. The tour guide exited the bus, I walked up to her with email confirmation of my booking and our 20 Euro deposit in my hand. She told me there was only one couple on the list and (literally) waved us out of the way so another couple could board. She told us we were not on her list and we were booked on another tour. The coach left us standing there. I should tell you, I was 7 months pregnant at the time.

Positive: We contacted the booking office and David was absolutely wonderful. He apologized several times and offered to get us on another tour and buy us lunch. Unfortunately we already had something booked for the day the tour ran and weren't able to take him up on the offer. The made sure we received a refund the very next day.

Visited July 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Really enjoyed this day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Excellent day out to see the mountains and other areas of Gran Canaria. Guides was knowledgeable and friendly. We were lucky to have a clear day and had amazing views of the mountains, Roque Nublo and could see Tenerife Clearly across the sea. I would recommend sitting on the right side of the coach if possible as you will see more of the coast and on the mountains you will mainly be on the best side to get the best views. The lunch cost €10.50 for 3 courses and wine and water were also provided. The little restaurant overlooked the Roque Nublo and the

Visited April 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Truly awful in all respects”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Well at least the tour picked us up on Time, however things went rapidly downhill from there onwards. We spent NINETY minutes picking up other customers. The guide had poor English and the microphone on the coach did not work. The guide was reading from notes and didn't point out important landmarks on the journey. He would say be back at the coach in 20 minutes in English and 30 in French. Halfway through the afternoon he treated us to a long rant on his political thoughts - apparently all the problems in the Canary Islands are due to immigrants from Africa. They did not take us back to our hotel where they had picked us up.

The driver was overly aggressive and retaliated against other road users when they upset him. he overtook cyclists on blind harepin bends. The guide kept informing us he was a good driver, but he managed to scare us to the point that we forfeited our trip the following day.

My advice is avoid this company at all costs

Visited January 2013
barnsley
15 attraction reviews
“Teror trip a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

cheap well informed trips, mountain village called Teror a must only on Sunday! other trips value for money. well worth going on to explore island cheaply.

Visited December 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Did not even make it on the coach!!!! Very rude blonde woman clarisa”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Booked the tour on our last day for 5 adults and one child. Two older people and a pregnant lady. The coach arrived few minutes late and the driver did not let us go on the coach. We were not on the list. Dark hair lady arrived and she was ok apologizing trying to get us on a different tour or the following day. But we were leaving. Than a blonde woman and a rude older guy came over . The blonde woman kept telling me in Spanish to calm down tranquilo even though I was not shouting or making a scene. I asked them to organize a mini bus they refused! They tried to give us free tickets to crocodile park. I said free tickets to aqualand they said no. They ruined our last day. We got up early too. I never use them again. They tried to blame the girl at the booking office Laura but I understand Spanish and it was clarisa blonde woman from low cost tours who made the mistake. And she was horrible about it to and offered no kind of attractive compensation for pretty much screwing our last day which we organized in plenty of time