We booked two 2-bed apartments between 9 for a week at a very good price. Given the cheapness, and then having read some reviews on here, I was a bit dubious about what to expect, and even packed my own spare sheet and pillowcase. Actually the place was very good - the standard of cleanliness was perfectly acceptable, I wouldn't quite say spotless but pretty good. Rooms are good and spacious, decor beginning to look a little tired but so what? I imagine if you've paid a premium price you will be a bit more picky. The double bed was massive and pretty comfy. The pool isn't heated so I didn't use it - instead relaxed in the private jacuzzi on the balcony overlooking the sea. Ample kitchen facilities if you want to self-cater (we chose to eat out apart from breakfast). The fridge isn't very efficient and stuff goes off, so if you are self-catering, best to shop little and often (there's a supermarket on the ground floor). Pleased we went room only - we ate in the buffet restaurant the first night for 18 euro a head as we'd arrived late and couldn't be bothered going out - the food was AWFUL and a total rip-off. That's the only thing bad about the hotel though. Reception staff generally very helpful and friendly, as was the barman. Resort is right on the edge of Bahia Feliz so you have lots of built-up area to the east, but just coastline to the west. Lovely to just be able to stroll down to the beach in a few minutes. Plenty of parking if you have a hire car, but we didn't bother as there's a bus stop nearby and its easy to get to Maspalomas, Las Palmas etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacius and well-equipped apartments in Gran Canaria. Most of them have their own balcony with sea view and include kitchen facilities including a microwave oven and fridge. Also spectacular penthouse terrace apartments with their own jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BlueBay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Beach Club Hotel San Agustin
- Blue Bay Beach Hotel
- Hotel Blue Bay Beach
- BlueBay Beach Club San Agustin, Gran Canaria