Just spent 10 days here with my partner. The hotel is in an ideal position for beach goers although the local shopping centre is run down and bars poor quality. Although a short taxi journey to playa de ingles or mogan is well worth it.
I was dissapointed when I arrived in room(next to stairs from pool) as there were no tea/coffee facilitys, poor choice of tv,we had to pay extra for WI FI and the safe was an additional cost.Also the bath was very small although the rooms were clean enough. The fridge was not cold enough either. Also there was no information booklet on arrival & my phone to reception did not work.
We went half board & the breakfast was good quality however on more than one occasion the food was disgusting, entertainment shocking & lovely beach bar was shut at night although there was another one open although you had to wait a while as staff were busy with restaurant.
The staff were very friendly and hard working which is why I gave it a 3.Also it was mainly older german couples who did not interact with each other and scowled when we dared to have a game of pool.
Sadly wont be back to the hotel but will be back in Gran Canaria for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin Beach Club is a superior 4 star hotel located on the beachfront in a quiet area of San Agustin. This exclusive hotel is beautifully furnished to create the ambience of a ship cruise and the majority of the 57 perfectly equipped rooms have a sea view. Between other facilities and services are the open reception 24 hours, free WIFI access in the reception area, different bars, principal restaurant, restaurant a la carte, a Wellness center and Room service (limited timetable). The hotel features a good range of on-site facilities to ensure an unforgettable stay for all who visit such as a small gym, sauna and a fresh water outdoor jacuzzi. Outside, there are 2 open-air swimming pools (one fresh water and other sea water) which are surrounded by terraces, making it an ideal place to soak up the sun, while the restaurant and the bars provide delicious cuisine, exotic cocktails and a relaxed atmosphere. The en suite guest rooms are spacious and well appointed with all of the modern amenities you would expect of a hotel of its class, including air conditioning and satellite TV. The airport is 25 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your San Agustin Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Augustin Beach Club Hotel San Agustin
- San Augustin Beach Hotel
- San Agustin Beach Club Gran Canaria