stayed for 1 week half board.Very clean and spacious room.Half board option excellent so much choice.Clean restaurant.Staff friendly.used the spa only once €20 for the get in shape pool 29 stations (2 hours)was brilliant very rejuvenating.There was also a nice entertainment programme.Free bus to playa inlges/maspalomas great for days out.Great value as we have paid more for bed and breakfast in the canaries for a 5* and certainly got less!!.Staff very friendly.Thumbs up all around!!!!!!!!San Augustin is laid back has lovely Burras beach and a shopping centre all within walking distance.And for those lazy lunch hours a great greek taverna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Agustin, Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel is a 4-star establishment built in 1989 and fully refurbished in 2007. The spacious hotel has sea views, top quality cuisine, facilities specially designed for families, a thalassotherapy centre and family-oriented, friendly service within an atmosphere of a family business. In 1998 the Talasoterapia Canarias centre was opened, in an emblematic building consisting of more than 6.000m2, to provide health and wellbeing services. A real oasis of comfort. A dream within your reach. You can be sure of fine food and exceptional service at the panoramic a la carte restaurant Gorbea, which specialises in Basque cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Hotel San Agustin
- Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin
- San Agustin Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel Gran Canaria