Fantastic hotel, great location, fantastic food on the all inclusive, well worth upgrading to premium all inclusive for better standard of drinks.
Hotel is based around the more mature clientele (saga holidays).
Evening entertainment very limited.
Mini fridge in room but was not stocked as a mini bar, which would have been nice. Had to go out and buy large bottles of water.
Rooms very basic on the ground floor but cleaned every day.
No tea or coffee facilities in room.
Beach towels provided but a deposit of 10euros required.
Wifi is chargeable.
Hotel staff very pleasant.
Hard to get a sun lounger round the pool, so spent every day on the beach which is easily accessible from the hotel.
Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, with its privileged location, is the closest establishment to a beach on Gran Canaria. It is located on the first line of the Las Burras and San Agustin beaches, with direct access to the beach from the hotel. All double rooms and suites have stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean. With unbeatable views and exquisite surroundings, this hotel is ideal for couples wishing to enjoy the sun and the breeze. Basic Wi-fi: free. Premium Wi-fi: at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dunas Don Gregory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Don Gregory Hotel San Agustin
- Dunas Don Gregory Maspalomas
- Dunas Don Gregory San Agustin, Gran Canaria