My friend and I stayed in Dunas Don Gregory in the first week of May. Our room was great with an amazing sea view from our balcony. The hotel was really clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We were all inclusive and the variety of food at breakfast, lunch and dinner was superb. The location was great and allowed my friend to soak up the sun whilst I did some walking and sightseeing. We would definitely go back and would highly recommend the hotel to others. Thank you for a great week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, with its privileged location, is the closest establishment to a beach on Gran Canaria. It is located on the first line of the Las Burras and San Agustin beaches, with direct access to the beach from the hotel. All double rooms and suites have stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean. With unbeatable views and exquisite surroundings, this hotel is ideal for couples wishing to enjoy the sun and the breeze. Basic Wi-fi: free. Premium Wi-fi: at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dunas Don Gregory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Don Gregory Hotel San Agustin
- Dunas Don Gregory Maspalomas
- Dunas Don Gregory San Agustin, Gran Canaria