Back a week ago after two weeks in this charming hotel. Swimming every day in the sea before breakfast and before evening dinner, (hotel pool very nice too but when one has the sea 90 seconds from your second floor bedroom what more could one ask?). Food especially salads and fruit couldn't have been bettered. Staff always very friendly, helpful and did their utmost to make our stay memorable. Maitre D's n the restaurants always professional welcoming and helpful. Special mention of Christoph, Christian and Maria. Hiring a car for some of our break enabled exploration of this fascinating mini-continent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, with its privileged location, is the closest establishment to a beach on Gran Canaria. It is located on the first line of the Las Burras and San Agustin beaches, with direct access to the beach from the hotel. All double rooms and suites have stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean. With unbeatable views and exquisite surroundings, this hotel is ideal for couples wishing to enjoy the sun and the breeze. Basic Wi-fi: free. Premium Wi-fi: at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dunas Don Gregory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Don Gregory Hotel San Agustin
- Dunas Don Gregory Maspalomas
- Dunas Don Gregory San Agustin, Gran Canaria