We like this hotel very much, especially the friendly staff. Just returned from our third visit in 4 years. Agree with some of the other reviews regarding steps and confusion over floor levels etc. However, we are now well used to all this. We really enjoy the walking along the esplanade and into the port. Rooms are a little tired, but they are a very good size and the bathroom is also large.
Food, as usual, was very good with a huge choice at breakfast and evening meal. We will be back there again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable