“Take any bad review with a pinch of salt - this place is super!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial

You added Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial to your Saves list
Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avda. de los Pueblos, n. 1 | Playa de Esquinzo, 35626 Morro del Jable, Pajara, Fuerteventura, Spain   |
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Morro del Jable
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Take any bad review with a pinch of salt - this place is super!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Just back from one week with my husband and 3 teenagers. We had booked 3 rooms, all were close to each other in Block 21. This was next to the sports facilities, but also very quick and easy access to pools, plaza bar, restaurants, theatre, fitness area and shop.
Rooms were beautifully clean and up-to-date. Only one minor thing - we wished we had brought a travel kettle (or flask!) as it was a long walk up to the 24hr Wunder Bar for late night or early morning coffee!
Food was great all week - wide selection and very high quality. List of ingredients provided next to each buffet station was much appreciated as one of our family has a severe allergy and was able to eat with confidence!
Staff are generally excellent, from reception to cleaning staff, to restaurant waiters, waitresses, entertainment and sports instructors, all very professional and friendly. However, on 2 nights we felt a barman at Plaza Bar was very rushed and bad tempered, despite the bar not being that busy! He was happy to take orders for 2 drinks but on a number of occasions we tried to order 5 drinks together (one for each of us) and after asking for the first 2, the barman started serving someone else, putting his hand up rudely and saying "wait". We didn't get his name unfortunately, but he was only one "bad apple"!
Whole place has a very relaxed, safe and friendly atmosphere. We went for a walk along the beach towards Jandia, took us about an hour to stroll along to the lighthouse and over to a market and shops. Taxi back (due to tide times) was only €9.
Have just tried to book for next year and Thomson website says it's all booked up! Not surprised, thanks Club Magic Life Fuertebentura for a great holiday. Hope to be back soon!

• Stayed April 2014
Vito A, Gerente at Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Whitodd, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your feedback about our Resort.

I'm sure we will have the oppotunity to see you again and your family in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial in your next holidays.

Vito Anselmi Pascual

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
  • Polish first
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We chose this resort due to the for facilities for children stated in the Thompsons brochure. Day one went to register my son for kids club. Completed registration form with the details and advised that my son has Dyspraxia. Was told by Celina the Kids club rep that they cannot cater for sick children. My son is not sick he has a mild special need. I was told if my son wanted to attend their club he would need to have parent supervision at all times as they are just entertainers and not kindergarden teachers.
However we did accompany my son to one of the activities and was appalled at the lack of responsibility the 2 Entertainers gave to the children,they let most of the children run off to were ever they wanted to, they even took them to the beach and gave no head count or proper supervision whilst there,the kids were in the sea on the own, climbing all over the sand dunes and running along the beach and generally doing what they wanted. when returning to the hotel there was no head count to check all the children were there. (2 entertainers for approx. 30 children).
Reported to Thompsons rep who just advised its a hotel run kids club and its their rules.
I have highlighted this point on trip advisor as families with special needs need to be aware of this.
The hotel in general was ok . I would not class it as a 5 star more a 3 plus. we have frequently been to Bahia principe hotel Tenerife which has set out bench mark for 5 star.
Food was ok, however you need to ignore the cockroaches running around the restaurants, the reception staff were very helpful.
The brochure mentions a bus service to the beach, this is no longer available so only access to beach is via steep uneven steps with no secure hand rails. My Parents also came on holiday with us and were not able to go to the beach as could not manage the steps.
The activity pool was heated but the music and p.a system was very noisy. The other pools are not heated. There is a very high chlorine in the pool which turned most of our swimming shorts yellow so have had to through away most of my sons swimming shorts. Googles are a must if the kids are in the pool as the first day my sons did not wear them and his eyes were extremely sore.
Need to mention that the spa is for the naturist only.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Vito A, Gerente at Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Joanne B, Good Morning,

Thank you very much for posting a review about our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Thanks for choosing us and we hope you return in the future.

Best Regards

Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My wife and I took a Thomson all-inclusive 7-day break here and it was one of the most delightful holidays I have enjoyed.
It is a full service resort with separate accommodation blocks for up to 1,400 guests. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained. Our room was spacious with what was probably a 2-metre wide bed. We had a ground floor apartment as my wife is not too good on stairs. The en-suite bathroom and private balcony were fine.
The food was so impressive both in range and quality: soups, hors d'oeuvre, fish, cooked meats and cold cuts, salads, fresh fruits, vegetables, pasta, cheeses, breads. Beer and wine was on tap. Although our deal permitted free use of three restaurants, we were quite content to use the buffet in the main dining hall for every meal. There was a bigger choice, you ate at your own speed and it was utterly unpretentious. I even got my hot porridge for breakfast.
We are oldies so our needs are minimal but there is so much to do for all ages from toddlers (special creche play area) through to active adults with archery, tennis, beach volleyball, gym, spa, road cycling, mountain biking and assorted classes including languages, bridge, backgammon and others. There are several swimming and paddling pools and hundreds of sunloungers There is even a discreet naturist section with pool, sauna and sea views. (Although discretion is scarcely needed as the nearby beaches are mixed textile and nudist).
The clean, sandy Blue Flag beaches are a joy to walk on and swim from. Tidal difference is only about 1 metre and as the slope is very gradual, the sandy area is huge at low tide.
Three negatives: no free wi-fi; tedious 1h 20m bus ride across arid landscape from the airport; steep steps and slopes from the resort to the beach.
These are minor moans - it is a fabulous place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Chuckeberry, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking time to write the wonderful review about our facility and services. I´m glad that you and your wife enjoyed your vacation in our Resort.
I hope you come back to Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial to spend your next vacation.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The complex is a credit to all involved in it. My husband and I would thoroughly recommend this holiday. Spend the first couple of days exploring the complex as we only discovered the snack bar that opens at 2 pm and which offers open air dining and lovely pizza by accident.

One small observation, when the restaurant is full th background music is unnecessary as it makes the restaurant very noisy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valerie, Good Afternoon,

Thanks for posting a review and for recommending our Resort.

My best regards,

Ringwood, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I went with 5 other people wich were my family
It was really clean and spotless the food was amazing and very nice lots of different options and the pools were really nice and where ŵe had our sun beds you could see the sea and you had the pools the dance shows were really good good dancers I did acroarobics most says and Chelsea who was our teacher she was really good and the drinks were really nice I liked the snack bar but it would be so much more helpful if they could understand a bit of English as they couldn't understand me that's much of what I asked for. The coach trip to get there and back wasent very nice though and if you go down the bech and walk along abit were the rocks are there are loads of chipmunks and we feed them but the down side with the beach is that there are loads of steps and I stayed in a family room we were block 22 it was really nice though but the sofa beds were a little unconftible though but part from that I would deafntly recommend it and I would love to go agin but it can get quite windy and make sure you bring sun block as I still put loads on I still ended up a bit burnt but I really enjoyed my stay

Room Tip: Block 22 was very nice but the veiw we had was just rock and ŵe were right at the end but that didde...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Vito A, Gerente at Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Olivia, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your great comments about our Hotel and many thanks for recommending us.

Hope to see you and your family on your next vacations in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

A little bit out of the way but knew that when we booked. The beach looked fantastic but a long climb down the steps. It would not be fare to mention any one staff as they were all brilliant, courteous and very friendly. Hotel is magnificent with large pools and loads of sunbeds. Night entertainment in the bar was very good, don't no about the theatre as we never went but others said it was good. Would we go back? Might do. Would not put any one off whom wanted to go here only be prepared that there is nothing around you to do
PS food plentiful but could have been hotter,lot hotter

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Bernard, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review about our Resort, which I appreciate.

Hope to see you again in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Lanark, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Fantastic holiday - I arrived here on the 29th Jan 14 for a one week holiday with three teenagers in tow. Flight out from Glasgow on time and transfer from airport to hotel went smoothly. On arrival we were provided with sparkling wine or orange juice which was very much appreciated and unexpected. Check in was quick and the receptionist was lovely and very welcoming - let the holiday begin.....

We stayed in Block 11, although, the rooms were not refurbished, this was not a problem, I don't go on holiday to stay in a room and watch TV. We had a wonderful sea view and it was so therapeutic watching and listening to the sea. The rooms were spotless and cleaned every day, the housekeeper was a lovely friendly girl and nothing was too much trouble for her. There was plenty of storage for our clothing and a free safe. The beds were comfortable and we were always refreshed every morning.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner - Wonderful selection throughout the holiday, we were spoiled for choice and I am delighted to say that my eldest daughter was very adventurous and she is now eating fish....for the first time ever. The food was delicious and you would need to be very precious not to enjoy what was on offer.
The staff = the best, I cannot praise the staff within Magico highly enough, they are so hardworking and very pleasant, nothing is too much trouble for them and a special mention to "Luca", he was an amazing, polite and friendly gentleman, so much so, my teenage daughter Isla is now disillusioned with the service we receive back home.

There is plenty to do here, you can relax on one of the many sunbeds or take part in the activities which are provided on a daily basis. The beach is lovely and you can take a leisurely stroll into Jandia, however, watch out for the tide......oh and the nudists.... I walked into Jandia every day and back, loved feeling the sand and sea between my toes.

My daughters were initially taken aback with the nudists, however, after the second day, this was not an issue, apart from one gentleman who proceeded to walk in front of us and bend over......mind you...he was probably trying to tan the only one un tanned mark he had.... Talking of which, although there was a wind....the weather was really nice, so much so, I still have tan lines....and we are now in April...

On our final day we received a complementary bottle of wine, which was a very nice touch. We all had an amazing holiday and I would definitely return to Club Magic Life Fuerteventura, as I said it was Wow Wow Wow Wow.....

Thank you Club Magic Life......an amazing holiday enjoyed by a middle aged mental health nurse and three teenagers....we all want to return.

Room Tip: Block 11 was a great location for us - it's not refurbished but...great sea view and sun traps w...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Hannah, Good Afternoon,

Firstly, thank you for choosing our Resort to enjoy your vacation with your family.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your holidays and for taking the time to write about your experience in our Resort.

I hope to see you again in Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial and have the opportunity to say hello.

Vito Anselmi Pascual

Been to Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial? Share your experiences!