Stayed here with a friend in July 2013 (11th-18th) and arrived midday to be greeted by a nice receptionist. The studio apartment was spacious and had kettle, cooker, etc. The balcony was of a good size also with chairs and a table. We were hoping for a nice relaxing holiday yet this isn't really what we had! Santa Ponsa centre is a good 15 minute walk away and it's also over a big hill. The resort has a nice beach with sunbeds costing €4.50 (parasols are an extra €4.50). Expect to see an abundance of Irish bars!! Every person we met was Irish. Think it is an Irish resort?
First night was bad - woken at 4am by a group of youngsters having a fight on the corridor using the fire extinguisher from their apartment. The walls are paper thin so the family next to us that were getting back in at 2am also woke us up.
Sun beds at the hotel were quickly taken which is why we had to go to the beach. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for families at all, even though there were quite a few families there. It was also full of youngsters who were drunk a lot of the time, even in the day time. However we didn't let this ruin our break.
Would recommend the restaurant across from the beach, the one with the bbq out front - the owner does salsa dancing and attracts a good crowd! The Diva Bar is also good for a drink and Palma is well worth a visit - beautiful architecture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia is a 3 keys apartments complex, surrounded by gardens and sunny terraces, with two swimming pools to enjoy the nice weather on Mallorca. This is an accommodation very much appreciated by families with children, for whom our animation team organises activities along the day and night. And in general, by those who look for the quietness of a residential area, like the Costa de la Calma (Calm Coast) in Santa Ponça, where this hotel is situated, at about 300 metres from a little cove with pebbles and gravel, known as Cala Blanca or Es Castellot. The main beach in Santa Ponça, and the city centre of this resort, is located a little bit further. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Santa Ponsa, Majorca