Not the most impressive place I've stayed but then again after reading the reviews before going my expectations was not that high anyway.
No air con whatsoever, no gas for 2 days, when we did get gas the hobs were stuck on very low heat. Had to ask for new towels & loo roll as we ran out as the cleaners only came in to make the bed twice. Couldn't turn the tv over all week so had to put up with CNN.
Would I stay again? yes. It's in a good place for a nice walk to the beach. Local shops, bars & restaurants outside.
People on reception were always helpful and happy to help.
End of the day, we managed to put our heads down to sleep every night and the fridge worked for our spirits and Pepsi.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Hotel
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia is a 3 keys apartments complex, surrounded by gardens and sunny terraces, with two swimming pools to enjoy the nice weather on Mallorca. This is an accommodation very much appreciated by families with children, for whom our animation team organises activities along the day and night. And in general, by those who look for the quietness of a residential area, like the Costa de la Calma (Calm Coast) in Santa Ponça, where this hotel is situated, at about 300 metres from a little cove with pebbles and gravel, known as Cala Blanca or Es Castellot. The main beach in Santa Ponça, and the city centre of this resort, is located a little bit further. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Expedia, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your Ola Apartamentos Bouganvillia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.