Stayed at the holiday park for the first time at the end of June and loved it!
The location is great, even though it is at the top of the Strip we didn't hear any noise from the bars. The beach is very close and there are various activities to do on the beach - boat trips, jet ski, pedalos! Close to many bars and restaurants, as well as there being a good range of shops in Santa Ponsa.
Apartment was more than big enough for two of us, however I can't imagine there wouldn't be much space if there were 4 adults sharing - only two chairs on the balcony for example. The pool area was lovely and clean and there was both shaded and sunny areas. One thing that let this area down was the lack of sunbed, we did not think this would be a problem in June, however there were days there were no free sunbeds even though the sun terrace was almost empty. Didn't see the policy of no reserving sunbeds enforced. One thing that let the apartments down in my opinion was the noise levels throughout the night. We experienced several very noisy nights where people were playing music, shouting and banging doors all night long. There were no phones in the rooms and meaning you could not let reception know.
Our apartment was on the third floor right at the back of the complex (109 steps!!). This was not a problem for us, we were helped with our cases both checking in and checking out, and we had wonderful views across santa ponsa.
We did not really use the pool bar, as we were put off by the entertainer. He was very loud and in your face whether you wished to participate in his activities or not. Not everybody wishes to play bingo twice a day every day!! The girls on reception were very friendly and provided us with information about the holiday parks location on arrival.
In all we had a lovely holiday. The holiday park was very clean and well maintained, we would definitely recommend the holiday park to our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Park Santa Ponsa Apartments is a friendly and welcoming self-catering hotel with maid service, situated a short walk from the award winning beach and at the very heart of Santa Ponsa close to great restaurants, live music venues, rental car, large supermarkets, banks and popular attractions. The one bedroom self-catering apartments; each comprising living area, kitchenette (all one bedroomed apartments have fridge, double electric stove, electric kettles and toaster), bathroom (all bathrooms have hairdryers) and a balcony or terrace. Cots are offered at no extra charge (for your comfort please request them in advance though hotels site). Hotel offers courtesy shower-room and luggage room for your comfort. Distance from the airport is 13 Miles. Hotel does not accept hen and stag parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca