Booked a week here beginning of October hoping for the best. No worries it was still boiling in the daytime, just needed a scarf at night. The hotel was a result too, welcomed by a bubbly girl who explained everything from the direction of the beach to the trips we might want to go on, always said a hello whenever we passed by too. Our apartment was up a couple of flights and we got a hand with my suitcase right to the door. Big space all seemed nice and clean and comfortable. We used the air conditioning in the bedroom at night couldn't believe we needed to. The main town centre and beach is really close, the gift shops are worth a good days traipsing around. On the food side we try different places so although the food at the hotel was great we found some interesting other places to eat. One is on the seafront it's a grill house but tiny and they have done this amazing thing on the ceiling to make it look like a cave !
Although we were able to cook our own breakfast we made the mistake of treating ourseves to one at the hotel bar and that became a regular, it was so fast and good value, so nice to sit outside in October. The entertainments were fine not too loud or over the top bingo, pub quiz,etc. Enjoyed the real friendly element that made us feel we'd been before. High praise to the staff they make this hotel a special one.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel
- Holiday Park Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Park Santa Ponsa Apartments is a friendly and welcoming self-catering hotel with maid service, situated a short walk from the award winning beach and at the very heart of Santa Ponsa close to great restaurants, live music venues, rental car, large supermarkets, banks and popular attractions. The one bedroom self-catering apartments; each comprising living area, kitchenette (all one bedroomed apartments have fridge, double electrical stoves, toaster, electric kettles, plates, glasses, wine glasses and silverware), bathroom (all bathrooms have hairdryers) and a balcony or terrace. Hotels mini market is open 24 hours a day. Cots are offered at no extra charge (for your comfort please request them in advance though hotels site). Hotel offers courtesy shower-room and luggage room for your comfort. Distance from the airport is 13 Miles. Hotel does not accept hen and stag parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.