We arrived early afternoon after a logn transfer from the airport. The staff on Reception were not hugely friendly but that may have been mostly their lack of English and our lack of Spnish words more than "please", "thank you" and "how do I get to ...".
The apartment itself was on the first floor, so a lot of stairs from Reception down to the aprtments, so not great if you had a huge suitcase like I did! Apartment was basic but nice enough, we had a balcony with a lovely view over Santa Ponsa. The kitchen was not that clean but we ate out each night so wasn't a huge deal.
The only issue I had was that we were there for a week and while they changed our towels 3 times, they did not once change our bedding and after two days of trying to get to sleep in 20+ temps, you really need the bedding changed!
Pool area was lovely, very clean, nice loungers and plenty of space to lie about, bar area again nice and clean, staff friendly enough - overall a nice experience and a great holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aparthotel Holiday Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Holiday Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Hotel
- Holiday Centre Santa Ponsa
- Aparthotel Holiday Center Santa Ponsa, Majorca