We recently stayed at the Heperia Playas de Mallorca for a week, and we have absolutely nothing to say about it but positives! It was an absolutely brilliant hotel, just perfect.
We had read on here some other reviewers saying there was not enough choice of food or that the choice is 'limited' - absolutely ridiculous! We've never seen so much choice, and every night it was completely different. The food was all of a very high standard as well.
The decor throughout the hotel was lovely, and everything was so clean - nothing was out of place. The place is not overrun by screaming kids, and unruly teenagers. All youngsters that were there (very few) were well behaved and quiet.
The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect, there couldn't be a more central location in Santa Ponsa. Plenty of on-road parking at the side of the hotel as well. Santa Ponsa is also a great location itself, easy drive to Palma (and the airport), as well as the North of the Island. All roads are brilliant, and everything is sign posted really well.
One of the best hotels we've stayed in! If you go to Mallorca you have to stay at the Hesperia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the Hesperia Playas De Mallorca for some fun under the Mediterranean sun! Our magnificent seafront hotel is just a stone's throw from the historic city of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hesperia Playas de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Santa Ponsa, Majorca