we returned home on the 24th of october after spending a week at this hotel and we can honestly say those who are looking at the hesperia wont be disappointed. first impressions were very good. the hotel is spotless a real credit to the staff. it smells fresh as soon as u walk in and continues to the room. we had room 112 for our half board stay.
the room was clean with plenty of space for our things with a safe hidden away which is 10 euros deposit which u get back and the charge is 2 euros a night which is good i thought. the only thing i would say is the rooms dont have much in the way of facilities, i know we had a half board room but a fridge or a kettle would have been nice especially a fridge for those who stay in the summer for drinks.
the location is perfect, the hotel is on the beach front, cant ask better than that, and is also clean and well maintained, a trait i found through out our stay at santa ponsa.
the only thing i would say and like other reviews do say about is the food. i personally didnt have a problem, u get what u pay for, but if you are fussy, and lets be honest we brits are, some may find the food a bit lacking. the breakfasts are buffet style and include cooked foods or pastries or cereals with a selection of fruits juices and tea and coffee which are free.
dinner is very much the same, a buffet style with cold salads, pasta's and different cooked foods, soups, puddings - which does get a bit boring seeing the same thing everyday, and fruits. the drinks you have to pay for.
overall the hesperia at santa ponsa is well worth a visit. we certainly enjoyed our stay at this clean well presented hotel with its great location and beautiful surroundings.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Hotel
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the Hesperia Playas De Mallorca for some fun under the Mediterranean sun! Our magnificent seafront hotel is just a stone’s throw from the historic city of Palma. This way, you can enjoy the best of both worlds – relaxation on the beach and the excitement of the city nearby! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hesperia Playas de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.