Not like described . Food had to be eaten over the road, outside with open roof in the hottest of temps. Flies could be seen landing on all food that was on show. Disgusting watching families with young children eating what the flies had landed on, then hearing how ill the children had been. Paying for all inclusive is a waste of money as the food like liver, etc would not be eaten by children. Cost more to eat out. Defo not a 3 * .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jutlandia Apartments is a wonderful Mediterranean aparthotel located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa and just a little walk from the beach. With plenty of activities, both inside and outside the venue, Jutlandia Apartments is an excellent choice for families and couples. Jutlandia Apartments is managed by Gran Isla Hotels, a boutique hotel chain that is unique in giving the "personal touch" in their establishments that only a small chain can give. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Jutlandia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Jutlandia Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Jutlandia Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Jutlandia Santa Ponsa