“Highly recommended! Ww had a fab stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel

Save Saved
You added Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel to your Saves list
Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C/ Huguet d'es Far 27, 07180 Santa Ponsa, Calvia, Majorca, Spain   |
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Santa Ponsa
“Highly recommended! Ww had a fab stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Loved this hotel, staff are very friendly and cant do enough for you any time of the day, our toilet broke and within 10 minutes we had maintenance in our room fixing it. Very clean and welcoming and fantastic food & facilities! Highly recommended cant wait to return next year!

• Stayed September 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have just returned from a 4 day break with my sister.
Everything was perfect, rooms, food and location.
The staff are second to none.
Spotlessly clean, very comfy bed, large choice of food and drink.
Very highly recommended .

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
North East
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed at this hotel two weeks ago for ten days and wish I could have stayed longer. Even though it is geared up for young children don't let that put you off. In the evening they do a kiddie time disco but you can always walk to the beach bar and get away from the wee ones. The food is very good the staff friendly and get to know what you like and where you like to sit in the restaurant. You are served with drinks in the restaurant and I have to say it is good quality wines. A cheeky cava if you fancy something bubbly. The rooms are light and airy. Sitting room, dressing room, bathroom, bedroom and balcony. Ideal for us as I am an early riser and my husband likes to sleep, no disturbing the hubby!!! The kids club is great for those with kids and their animation team is superb. The staff at reception speak a lot of languages between them and are very helpful. Also all the staff at the bars are brilliant, just all in all a wonderful place with or without kids. Its a walk to the centre of Santa Ponsa but there are shops very close to the hotel and its quite a variety. Definitely going back there again. Tip: Ask for a sunny balcony when booking or when you get to the hotel otherwise just enjoy. It is best suited to families,and couples. Not a loud place or somewhere that hen/stag parties would go, too far off the beaten track I would think. Also everyone seems to go to bed at twelvish. A quiet, relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: ask for sunny balcony.
Telford, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As a 'Package Tour' pessimist, I had an expectation of what this holiday would give us. My views were re-enforced on the transit journey from the airport to the hotel, as described in other posts 'full of hen/stag parties, loud and over the top (typically British!). However, my biased view of package holidays were completely changed on our arrival at the Fergus Style. The staff on reception set the benchmark for the rest of our 9 night stay by the kind and receptive nature. We found this echoed by all of the staff. The hotel was extremely clean and well appointed, this cleanliness was also evident in our room which was spacious and well equipped. The quality of the food was excellent and varied on a daily basis (well worth the All Inclusive extra). The restaurant staff were kind and helpful. The hotel was ideally located to ensure that we were close enough for the beach in Santa Ponsa (15 minute stroll) but well away from the rowdier locations. The pool setting was ideal if sitting soaking up the sun is what floats your boat, however we much preferred to swim in the secluded cove associated with the hotel. All in all, very little of consequence to criticise the hotel. A wonderful holiday, supported by a wonderful hotel and its staff. See you next year!!

Banbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We travelled as a family of 3 comprising myself my husband and our adult son .We are senior citizens and my husband does not enjoy the best of health so our hotel was chosen be cause of closeness to airport We used a taxi which got us to hotel in 20 minutes and were welcomed at reception by a very efficient pleasant English speaking staff who gave us great assistance and we were quickly escorted to our rooms which comprised a huge 2 bed roomed suite with 2 bathrooms ,dressing areas, sitting areas and a huge balcony furnished with a table and chairs and 2 luxury sun loungers. We were in rooms 109 and 110 which had interconnecting door
The whole suite was modern and nicely decorated and so clean. The only thing I missed was a mirror by the dressing table but when I mentioned this a table mirror appeared while we went down to lunch. Likewise a kettle also was provided the minute I asked.
My husband became quite unwell the next day and went off his feet but with help from reception it was arranged for me to hire a wheelchair which was quickly delivered
I got so much help.....clean sheets., extra pillows.,a supply of towels .,soft light blankets and from the dining room the ingredients of my choice to make little sandwiches when he became quite ill. I was also made aware of were a doctor be called should I needed it.
Thankfully he recovered enough to be able to enjoy his holiday. I am an early riser at all times and enjoy a quiet early morning cup of coffee outside so I had my choice of sun beds and was able to chose a spot on a small decked area not 100 yards from the sea edge on a lovely little private beach yet only 50 yards from pool bar and toilets
We met great people who were so nice to my husband but the one who really far exceeded his duties was the charming young lifeguard called Niko who spoke fluent English. His courtesy and kindness was just unbelievable and he gave us a great insight into the real life in Majorca.He always came to see if we were all right and offer his help if we needed it .What an asset he is to the hotel staff all of whom were delightful in every area of the hotel
We were on an all inclusive package and could find no fault anywhere Food and drinks were excellent and exceptional cleanliness was apparent everywhere
I would like to thank the whole hotel staff for helping my family enjoy a nice holiday in spite of circumstances which could have made it a nightmare

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Wales, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Travelled on a Thursday morning, aeroplane and coach mainly full of stag/hen/birthday parties so quite loud, therefore would not return to that part of Majorca again. When arrived at hotel booking in was dealt with quickly. We had previously emailed requesting a high room but on arrival were given room 105, which was a 1st floor room with no outlook and no sun would get there all day. After mentioning this we were then given a 4th floor room on the other side of the hotel, which fortunately for us did have a better view and sun all day. Room was clean and had a large balcony.
Food - mostly not labelled, and what was labelled was incorrect. One particular dish was labelled beef one night, chicken another and fish another night, when we are adamant that it was pork all along. A lot of burgers, chips and sausages served. Puddings were the same every day.
We did not go down by the pool so sun loungers was not an issue for us. The nearby beach was very small with dirty water running down the side of it and there was constantly a sewerage smell in this area.
Entertainment was aimed for very young children, which did get annoying. We could hear and see this from our balcony.
All in all, we would say that this hotel was geared for families with very young children although to be fair the hotel probably had 50% young families and 50% couples.
We did enjoy our holiday, it was a nice break in the sun but we were glad we were only there for 5 nights and not longer. We would not recommend to friends and family.

Durham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had been looking forward to this holiday for months. Pictures looked nice and expected a nice relaxing hotel with my husband. How wrong was I. First off the hotel is a strange shape and the pool and view is very narrow and basically there is just not enough space outside. What sunbeds they had were taken up by the families with kids within minutes of the pool opening. Didn't get a look in. The entertainment was all geared towards the kids and although I understand they need things to do on holiday it was just too much noise for us. Also the parents had no consideration for anyone else and let the kids run around all over the place, shouting most of the time. The room was ok and done up modern, but our view wasn't brilliant with a road close by. Maybe upgrading would have helped with that. Food was average and staff were only interested in cleaning tables and keeping the queue moving. The main beach took around 20 minutes to get to so we got a taxi back which was extra cash out of pocket we had not been anticipating. It was a nice beach though and very clean. This hotel is not for couples.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!