“Fab meal again” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Preston, United Kingdom
“Fab meal again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Went for a meal here on Sunday night there were 5 of us. Seated quickly and drinks arrived promptly cocktails were 2 for 1 which was a bonus!

The food again was excellent and the portion size massive! I have the prawns on a skewer with lime and a chilli dip which were lovely and jucy, and tasted really fresh. The others in our party had ribs, chicken wings and the chicken breast. All of us really enjoyed the meal, and all came away happy and very full.

The service was excellent, the irish girl with the long hair had us laughing and the atmosphere was great. Would deffo recommend this place to anyone. Hope to visit again next year!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Inagh, Ireland
“Best place to eat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Boston O'Brady's is the best place to eat in Santa Ponsa. This is not an exaggeration it's my opinion as I went here with my girlfriend 3 nights out of 7.

The first night we got seated inside and the staff were firendly and really fast at taking our order and bringing our drinks. I got the southern fried chicken with chips and bbq sauce. This was really nice, I wasn't hungry enough for red meat but the portion of chicken I got was huge.
On our second return I got the ribs & chicken wings combo. OMG this was unreal. I have never seen so much meat on 1 plate. I was stuffed after I finished this however, I shared the brownie with my girlfriend. This was a fantastic dessert and the perfect amount.
Our final night we both got steaks. Again absolutely fantastic. The meat was really tender and the baked potato with garlic butter is the success in this meal. Fantastic. To finish I got the brownie again which was even better than my previous visit.

All in all this is a great restaurant. The staff are fantastic which is something alot more restaurants in the area should take note of.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clare Ireland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Little bit more expensive, but beautiful food. Very filling. Staff are friendly and efficient. Only opens in the evening, but worth the wait.

Visited September 2013
“Gorgeous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here one night for dinner the place was gorgeous .. Was the nicest food that we got in all 10 days stuffed to the rim with the huge portions. Would recommenced this to anyone and really good price

• Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great service, lovely food, long wait for cooking times. Colouring for the kiddies. Recommend the steak and ribs, although the portions are huge they will box it for you to take away.

Visited August 2013