“Friendly staff, very inexpensive” 4 of 5 stars

Plaza Europa, Salou, Spain
Improve this listing
Ranked #131 of 266 Restaurants in Salou
Cuisines: British
Description: situated beside Salou Princess Hotel.....caters for various types of cuisines
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, very inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We went for a quick jug of sangria after visiting portaventura. The first member of staff approached us didn't understand what we were asking for, which was a bit odd but he was then replaced with a friendly Irish lady. The food prices looked good but we never got chance to make another visit. Worth a visit for a quick drink at least.

Telford
“Only 1 Euro for a pint of Spanish beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great value for money although the owners could be a little more clever with what they show on TV - why have an obscure Italian football match on the screen facing the street when the X Factor is on - that's what the majority of Brits would prefer to watch - you only have to see how packed 'The Grapevive' was at the same time!!

Visited October 2012
manchester
“Never again! Horrible food and rude staff!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Went there for a meal with my family of 4 food was cold, staff were rude, and the prices were expensive, I would never go back there again absolute joke! We tried the bell tavern next door and found that a really nice restaurant and pub and the owners were lovely!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My family and I ate here on a couple of occasions during our stay in Salou. We were all really impressed with the food and the service. Breakfasts were absolutley amazing. My husband couldn´t get enough of the ribs. My kids are fussy eaters but there was never a problem mixing and matching meals to suit them. I´m not normally a cocktail lover but Sunny´s "Sex on the Beach" are fantastic. John out the front was very helpful with some do´s and dont´s which was great as we´d never been to Salou before. Would definitely reccommend this place to anyone. We couldn´t fault it for any reason. If we ever return to Salou we´ll definitely be calling to see these guys.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic food, service and value!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Well I am new to this writing of reviews so hopefully it works out alright. Myself and my girlfriend got off the port aventura train which stopped outside here and were greeted by a lovely friendly girl from Laois. We had some great food and some of the cocktails which were great. Met one of the guys working there named John who is a man from Dublin he asked us how everything was and offered us advice and guidance as it was our first time there in Salou. First thing I asked was where to buy a charger adapter and he went over to his bag and lent me his own personal one off his shaver. I know that might not sound like much but I really thought that was extremely decent. He also told us where to go and stay away from in town which was great. We have gone back everyday since and the food just gets better and better. Credit to the Indian guys for sharing their recepies with us all and to Sunny the barman. This is a little gem and a definite must for a relaxing meal. Staff are all 100% genuine and not out to rip you off. Thanks to these guys and John in particular we will be back in October. Thanks guys.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere