“Perfect Service and Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 266 Restaurants in Salou
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Newport, United Kingdom
“Perfect Service and Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Never met kinder staff members in my life! Came here with 2 friends after a day at the beach and had ribs, they were absolutely amazing I would go back to Salou just for this restaurant! Close to all the shops and inexpensive too!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Ok but food not as good as recommended”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Not a bad little café but the food was a not as well cooked as we liked but maybe we ordered the wrong dish because others seemed to be enjoying theirs. May give it another go but wont be top of our list

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I came here in a group of 22, on a university football tour. We all loved the food we ordered and the portion sizes are huge! Staff were very friendly and keen to make sure that we were fully satisfied with everything. I would definitely go back here!

Visited April 2014
cork
“Celiac friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food and the staff at uncle sam's are fantastic. When I mentioned I was celiac they went through the menu with me, advising me which dishes or sauces were gluten free. Heather one of the chef's even wrote down some gluten free recipes for me. The portions are massive and its a child friendly restaurant. Top marks.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North East
“my first mistake was ordering a starter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

where do I start, the portions were huge but I couldn't resist cheesy potato skins for a starter, they were lovely but when my steak came with all the trimmings I knew I was fighting a loosing battle, I kept eating till I nearly burst, huge portions and tasty food, what more can you ask? the american diner theme was also a nice change of pace, I would recommend but maybe skip the starter :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere