“the best spanish hotel u will ever book” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Casa Rosa
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Pensamiento n. 31, 29639 Benalmadena, Spain   |
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Benalmadena
manchester
“the best spanish hotel u will ever book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

dont really no where to start. my girlfriend and i booked the rosa for a 3 night break in may 2013. firstly, the cost - its so so cheap for what you get, if it was double the price it would be well worth it!!
the hospitality - amazing. you are made to feel like lifelong friends, part of the family, they cant help enough!!
cleanliness - its faultless. its so clean i thought it was a brand new hotel when we arrived!
location - ideal. not to close to the centre, but not to far away. a nice walk around also. and the village its in is so peaceful!!
bathroom - brilliant size, powerul shower - and so clean!!
bed - really comfy
view - we were in a back bedroom, so only had a view of the back road. but its a lovely little street and nice to look out onto. really peaceful and makes u feel like u belong there.
breakfast - cant actually find words for it. you will never go hungry!! its beautiful.
this hotel is amazing. well worth it, but book in advance, as id imagine booking this place will get more and more difficult the more word gets around!!
hotal casa rosa - we love you!!
ps - couldnt help but notice a negative review below, it puzzles me what them people must expect, this place is faultless!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bridlington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

fabulous place spotless.owners raphael,rosa daughter and son so helpful what a lovely family.charming..room with large terrace was a delight. .rosas breakfast was to die for it was like having a banquet every morning. cannot praise casa rosa enough shops and resturants very close so every thing you need for a lovely relaxing holiday.try it you will be impressed.

Room Tip: room number 14 sea view fabulous.
Frodsham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Situated in a quiet street, very close to the restaurants & bars the Casa Rosa is the ideal place to stay.The hotel is spotless & has a lovely feel to it.The family of Rosa.Raphael & Maria who run & own it are very friendly & helpful & this small hotel is a credit to them.Our room was at the back of the hotel on the 3rd floor.The room wasn't very big but was very clean,it did have a slopping roof which wasn't too much of a problem but the terrace was a good size & the views were superb.We even had a view from the bathroom.The room did have a kettle & a small fridge and a tea & coffee tray was placed in the room each day.Rooms at the front of the hotel have narrow balconies. We found parking outside the hotel not to be a problem.For a relaxing stay you would be hard pushed to beat the Casa Rosa.

N.ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

this little gem of a hotel lived up to all the great reviews i read before my trip. The breakfasts were substantial - with the added bonus of home made icecream, crepes and cakes each morning. The room was clean and pretty with a balcony with views to the sea. The room had a little fridge filled with drinks and chocolate for just 1 euro or less per item used. I read a previous poor review regarding the beds being single beds. Our beds were single also - so what - its no big deal. Our water was always piping hot for showers, day or night. We were fortunate to have a room with a balcony which had a sea view and this was definitely a bonus. It was lovely to sit with a cup of coffee after breakfast and admire the view - I dont know if I would have been as happy with a different room. Also, I didnt take a car, I used public transport while I was in the pueblo. The pueblo is just 5 minutes taxi drive from the train station, it only costs 5-6 euro for a taxi to the hotel from the station. The train only took 20 minutes to get from the airport to the benalmadena station. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Well, I have to say, I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years, yet even the good ones I have rarely re-visited. Casa Rosa however, is a different story, as this was my second visit within a month.
What a wonderful hotel, small, very friendly and family run. Perfectly situated, quiet sedate and close to..all the usuals you want from a hotel but with a special flare and incredible value for money.
My only warning? Beware of the breakfasts - if you let them, they will feed you until you explode! :)
I will be back, there is no doubt about that.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room, sea views and freshair...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Its only stayed for four nights ,it wasn,t enough.from the day I arrived I was treated like royalty.If there is a formula for the perfect hotel then Rosa and her daughter have found it A special mention for the cleaners ,this hotel is spotless.

• Stayed April 2013
Santiago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I booked this hotel due to the reviews on this page. Everyone seemed to be raving about it. My stay was not great at all. I guess it would have been better if I would have gotten an ocean-view room, but there were none available when we booked. So we got a small room with a window that overlooked the town. That's fine. But then being a couple, we were hoping to get a double bed and got a room with two separate beds. Yes, they did put the beds together for us... but when you put 2 beds together you get that uncomfortable edge in the middle... so it doesn't really work well. To top it of, of the 4 mornings that we stayed there, only 2 of them was the water warm enough to take a nice hot shower. The other 2 days the water was bearly warm. They did tell us they were having problems with the water and were getting someone in to fix it. Finally, we decided not to bet on it and we decided to change hotels and left early.
Also, I was not happy to hear that breakfast service was only until 10:15... I was on a vacation, so I didn't want to be rushing around to get to breakfast, and wanted to be able to sleep in a bit... so I didn't. We ended up having breakfast at the cofee shops nearby. You would think most people that come this way are coming because they are on vacation at the beach and so it would make sense to offer breakfast until a little later during the morning. 11am seems decent enough for me. The other problem was the parking. It was a lottery, sometimes there was parking and sometimes there wasn't . Parking was out on the street and the street for the hotel usually had quite a bit of cars in it so it wasn't easy to find a spot.

I will give them the fact that the room and bathroom were spotless, and one does appreciate a clean room and bathroom.
Probably IF you can get a bigger room, with a real double bed if you are a couple the experience would be better. Also, for us the hot water issue made it worse.

Room Tip: definitely get a room with a view, and if you are a couple make sure you get a double bed, and not 2...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Casa Rosa? Share your experiences!