Our second visit to Las Arenas and we were not disappointed.The welcome was as warm as before and , blessed with reasonably good weather , we enjoyed Christmas and New Year without the stress you get in the UK. The food is good but not 4 star, there being always something to choose from in the evenings and the breakfast is very extensive.You'll not go hungry but the meals will not be memorable.The problem seems to be that they try very hard to suit the British tastes and sometimes it doesn't quite work. That's a minor criticism though. The staff in the dining room are pleasant and helpful and wine is reasonably priced. Well placed for walks after dinner along the promenade to the Marina and visits to Paloma Park and up to the town and regular markets.Worth making use of the trains to Fuengirola and Torremolinas-clean and cheap.Relaxing,clean and comfortable with some evening entertainment.Patronised by the older visitor ( including us ) during our stay but would think it ok for families and younger visitors during the good weather.We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Arenas Hotel is located in front of the Bil Bil Castle, in the heart of Benalmadena-Costa, with shops and restaurants around. It is located in front of Santa Ana's beach and 8 kilometers from the airport. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is located approximately 2 km from the hotel.The hotel was renovated in 2004, has a main building with 7 floors and 174 rooms with views, 15 family rooms with bathroom, telephone, Wifi free, air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and terrace. The Facilities include a lobby with 4 lifts and a reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange desk and a café, Wifi free in common areas..The hotel has a restaurant with buffet and show cooking at lunch and dinner, room, bar and parking. Free Wifi in common areas and Internet point (surcharge).In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. You will be able to play table tennis and golf (golf course 1 km away). At your disposal is a program of activities and entertainment (seasonal), with live music in the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Arenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Arenas Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Las Arenas Benalmadena
- Hotel Las Arenas Benalmadena