1. Massive Hotel
2. Great Food
3. Lifts and a shop in the hotel.
4. Restaurant and Pub in the hotel with live shows every night(very entertaining)
5. two very nice swimming pools.
7. Games room, great for the teenagers.
8. Beach is 200M away.
9. Staff are very nice.
1. Hotel is on top of a hill
2. Internet is a rip off
3. Very Expensive food and games room.
There is a zoo, waterpark, crocodile park, dolphin shows nearby.
If staying at Benalmadena Palace you can also get a free trip to either NERGA OR JIBRALTAR, you only have to sit through a 60 minute presentation.
The hotel has a Thomas Cook REP called Terry, he's great.
Overall the hotel is great, so is the location, but the downside is that the hotel is on top of a hill. but overall 4 stars.
"Rocio" is a very nice staff member, who deals with the games and archery/air rifle activites all free of charge. There are activites every day.
I visited: 3-10 April 2011
2. The pool machine steals your money sometimes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel & Spa Benalmadena Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Benalmadena Palace
- Hotel Benalmadena Palace
- Benalmadena Palace Hotel
- Hotel Palace Benalmadena
- Hotel & Spa Benalmadena Palace Costa Del Sol, Spain