Just returned from 12 nights at the Triton, First the good points
the position is excellent, our room was in the main block and was fine.
The bad part is the dinning room badly understaffed some days we had to clear and remake our own table other times they just kept you queuing at the door,didn't always even managed to get a drink with dinner the food was average to poor often cold so they provide a microwave to reheat it (is this 4 star) the chef's counter was better but queues were long. We finished up eating out plenty of restaurants to pick from. Certainly one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the well known “Costa del Sol”, at the tourist centre of Benalmádena and facing the sea. It’s just a few metres away from the hardbour. Comfortable rooms with terrace, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Triton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benalmadena Triton Hotel
- Triton Benalmadena
- Triton Hotel Benalmadena
- Hotel Triton Spain
- Hotel Triton Benalmadena
- Benalmadena Hotel Triton
- Hotel Triton Costa Del Sol
- Best Triton Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain