I've stayed here 12 times and have never been disappointed. It's easy to get to from the airport, and is in a great location. Don't get me wrong it's not a five star fancy place but its got what it got and they make the best of it.
Staff are very helpful speaking full English too, which is always a bonus because English people mostly don't learn any Spanish before visiting. The rooms are spacious and well equipped kitchen. There is a supermarket opposite to stock up on. Their bar is big and good value for money.
Alway good here and will return soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain