Just spent a lovely week at the Sunset Beach Club. The 1 bed apartment fit 2 adults and 2 kids brilliantly (we put the kids in the bedroom where there are twin beds and it worked well) and the facilities were great. It is a good 20+ min walk to the marina which suited us perfectly. The public transport is regular and cheap though.
The pool area satisfied the kids and the onsite supermarket and bakery were reasonably priced with a larger supermarket across the road.
The bus from the airport takes you right outside the hotel and for 3.50 euros is really good value.
We loved it and would happily recommend it!!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.