We were there for 2 weeks and - although be initially booked a one bedroom - we realized it would be very uncomfortable for 3 adults for such a long time period, so we switched to a 2 bedroom. Although it was spacious, the furniture (especially the beds) was very uncomfortable!
Yes, indeed the hotel is very well located, with the beach and the promenade at your feet.
If you are lucky, you could have a great view from the apt. balcony (see picture of beautiful sunrise)!
On the other hand, unfortunately, the service at the front desk was on the rude side (even though I spoke Spanish), and the day-trip travel company that the hotel uses was very much sub-par! (e.g. the trip to Gibraltar was completely ruined by the lack of organization and the unprofessional guide, while the guided tour of Alhambra was very rushed (and that was such a pity!!) ).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain