“Fantastic tasting steaks” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Yarm
“Fantastic tasting steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant and so glad we gave it a try. First went last year and had the ribeye. Best not have a starter unless you are a big eater - the steak comes with a large salad and either jacket potato or chips. Fantastic service and you can hear the other diners complimenting the food. The steak is huge and just fits on the plate - tender and so tasty. We were over in February and they were closed most of that month - towards the end of our holiday ( early March ) we were phoning every day to see if they had opened after their LONG winter break! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Best steak house in Benalmedina!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was recommended this resturant by the hotel staff (I always ask locals and staff the best places which saves money and disappointment) and no word of a lie this did not disappoint us one bit. The décor is a texas sort of layout with saddles, cowboy tools and a classic wooden baby-chair that greeted you on arrival. Secondly the staff where very attentive, drinks first, sangria for me obviously. The table cloths have a paper cover over them so the baby was busy for half hour ripping it up LOL, the staff did not mind. Furthermore I ordered the meal (ribeye and pork for the other half)
I have had herds of steak in my life and this place did one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. It is seasoned with a spice that is just devine, the chips (or if american French fries) are steak cut and fried to perfection.
The prices are excellent for the qaulity you get.
The staff are excellent.
The food is amazing, I would have gone 3 times if they where open on thursday as we left friday morning.
Would have gone everyday if I knew before.
Thanks to the owners you have a very happy customer.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

If you want steak in Benalmadena then this is the place to try. Doesn't look much from the outside but do go in and try. The steaks are large and absolutely wonderful. I had ribeye and my wife had sirloin and they were done to perfection and tasted as good as any I have ever had. Friendly and helpful staff who recommended a lovely red wine.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I do not understand why this is not Number1 of restaurants in Benalmadena, the steak was delicious my husband said he would have rated it 15/10 it was so good. Honestly not much else I can say but try it, the staff were great and so friendly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Daventry, United Kingdom
“Birthday Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Best ever steak house. Not just locally but anywhere. Staff were really friendly without being intrusive. Party of four each had different steaks, all were exactly as ordered and all plates were clean (eventually). The steaks are excellent in size and quality. This was a 65th birthday celebration and the staff even organised a cake complete with candles. Overall very good value for money and we will be back.

• Visited October 2012