well, where do i start, on the arrival to hotel, i was amazed at hotel and the rooms out of this world, but from then on it went down hill and fast, hotel cold,food cold and entertainment well that was the piano bar with no atomsphere,lots of hidden extras which being all inclusive ya just didnt expect, the new year gala well that was a joke, you was herded like animals and the service was CRAP, fish starter of prawns, soup well ya had to work that out was it noodles or chicken soup it could of been mushroom the main was a joke well that could have walk of the plate, raw pork,silver pickled onions and some kind of smash potatoes, we walk out after complaining with no result only offered picnic. picnic as ya new year eve meal what a bloody joke, was glad to go home, polynesia never again........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, Spain