Ok, so some qualifications.
We stayed during their last week of the season, the place was close to empty.
Large, cliched, over priced resorts are just not my thing.
Technically, it is a lovely place. The staff also did try very hard to ensure our stay was comfortable.
However, it was missing something. Maybe it was the fact that everything was closed, maybe it was the five waiters had nothing to do but serve us (I really don't need my water glass filled at every sip), maybe it was the nervous trainee spa staff who were afraid to actually massage us, maybe it was the 900 euro or so that disappeared from my credit card over two days, that made me expect so much more.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Capo d`Orso Thalasso
- Hotel Capo d`Orso Thalasso And Spa
- Hotel Capo d`Orso Thalasso Palau
- Hotel Capo d Orso
- Capo d Orso Hotel
- Hotel Capo D'orso
- Hotel Capo D'Orso Thalasso & Spa Palau, Sardinia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Capo D'Orso Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.