“Used to be great” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 210 Restaurants in Mesquite
“Used to be great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I used to eat here once or twice a week for 3 years. I always got the beef stew and cornbread. However, I ordered it recently and it tasted like someone had spilled windex or some kind of cleaner in the pot. I told them, and they took it back and brought me a new bowl which tasted the same. So I sent it back and ordered a sandwich and it came out wrong (after waiting half an hour for a cold sandwich). I ended up sending it back and we left. Very disappointing. The servers aren't the same either. It used to be full of sweet older ladies who looked like they worked in a diner. Now it's full of annoyed looking young waitresses that you can tell wish they were somewhere else. So disappointing.

Reno, Nevada
“the cheers of mesquite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I eat at Donna's approximately3 times a week great food good atmosphereif you get a chance check it out

Visited December 2012