“You will love this place...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 210 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Mongolian
Poolesville, Maryland
“You will love this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had the best experience at Genghis Grill. I love creating my own dish and the choices...WOW! The sauces were great, the amount of food was unheard of, and it was cooked to perfection. My friend and I went there the first night that we arrived in town and went back again because the food and service was so good. Everyone was friend and the manager named Shawnna came to our table and went around to other tables making sure that people were satisfied. Now, that's service. I think there is a Genghis in Maryland too, so I will be visiting that restaurant as well! I am a Genghis fan, for sure. I highly recommend it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Our family loves this place. My 7 year old loves creating his own dish. I love all the different choices and sauces. Everyone gets just what they want cooked the way they like it. Highly recommened.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sunnyvale, Texas
“Worst Ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was the Genghis Grill I have ever been to and I went back a 2nd time to make sure it wa NOT just an off day. Horribe Service, Horribble Food, Dirty restaurant and Bathroom. The waitress brought me a Glass of Wine, and I told her it did not taste quite right, She went back to the Bar to inquire and came back and assured me it was what I had ask for..... and when she brough the bill, it indeed WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ASK FOR! All of my meat was over cooked, seafood disappeared it was so over cooked, Noodles were over cooked, and I had to ask for everything. The Watress did not set up our table nor did she bring the shells I ask for. I had to ask another waiter for assistance (that was waiting on another table) and then he told me they did not have any butter. They should have told me that at he door, I would not have stayed. And I could go on, but you get the picture. Very Unprofessional, Untimely and Unorganized.
And I went back with a Friend 2 days later....Ordered the same wine and was told they did not have it, but I could see the bottle on the shelf. Bar Tender to lazy to look. Same poor Wait Staf, although a Different Wait person. I ask them to please take my Fish off before it stuck to the Grill and my Noodles, Still NO Fish - they left it on so long when I got my bowl, NO Seafood. Un Acceptable!!! Horrible Service and Horrible Cooking which equals Bad Food. Horrible!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Garland, Texas, United States
“Wait people need a clue; No on second thought... from experience... everything comes from the top”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Visited at least 3 locations over the years but Mesquite Town East seems to hire the "most" UN-professional insipid women employees in all ways.
Perhaps it's because they don't think they will receive a tip from a woman? and did not due to lackadaisical attitudes... and unfortunately for Genghis... many other reasons...
Can't complain about the actual food as it is fresh and you are able to make your bowl any way you want trying many many different combinations over time... and even watch while it is cooked if you wish.
Love the food but never go any more as refuse to pay for irritation; slow service and snotty comments from female cook.
Perhaps Genghis ladies could benefit from "Dale Carnegie training; how to win friends and influence people".

Visited April 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“lovely meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

not only was the food good, there was ice cream as part of the desert. I brought many friends whom also enjoyed the food quite extensively.I will definitely be visiting again.

Visited November 2012