“Couldn't Be Better” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Seattle, Washington
“Couldn't Be Better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

My wife and I have been visiting our relatives in Mesquite for 3 weeks each year for five or more years and we always stay at this Mictrotel. For the price it couldn't be better: quiet, very pleasant staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, comfortable beds and an ample included continental breakfast (with waffles, if you wish.) It is not centrally located but right next to a freeway. If you need a reasonably priced place to sleep, this is it.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Rockwall TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

Not a typical Microtel. It's an old roach motel with the Microtel name slapped on it!! Such a shame because Microtels are typically very nice. Old torn, worn carpet and bedding, hard beds. The desk clerk was extremely rude as well. Best advice: move on down the road, unless you're desperate.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30

Address: 3424 Sorrento Dr., Mesquite, TX 75150
Location: United States > Texas > Mesquite
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.