“Friendly, professional service.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Mims
“Friendly, professional service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

From the time I checked in to the day I checked out, I felt like I was home. The faces were different but the friendliness and courteous attitudes of both the front desk staff and house cleaning made me feel at right at home. Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed June 2013
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mesquite, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We appreciate your review! I am so happy to hear that our staff made such a positive impression on you. I will share your comments at our next team meeting. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Beaumont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The best front desk employees ever. Allison and Adrian, went above and beyond the call of duty and rate an exceptional 10+. Unbelievably helpful. An older facility, hard to locate but very clean and well kept. Near many eateries, which is a great convenience. Quick maneuvering to most major interstates/highways/thoroughfairs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I agree that our front desk team is one of the best in the industry. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel and feel confident recommending us to others. We appreciate your business!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We had booked a room at a LaQuinta but when we arrived it was aweful and we couldnt stay. My wife called and found another hotel that we drive to and there was a drug deal going down in the parking lot there . Then we called this Marriot and when we arrived about 10:30pm with two tired children and afraid what we would be faced with next, we were presently suprised by the excellent service and assistance from Adrian. He got us checked in and the hotel was clean and the bed was great. We stayed two nights and the customer service couldnt have been better. I am in a business where i supervise 32 employees and i was very impressed with the superior customer service we recieved. The manager is extremely lucky to have such a great staff. We were very happy with the rooms even though it was a little older it was very well kept. We recommended this hotel to friends that stayed there on our second night and will recommend it to everyone.
Thank you Adrian and Staff.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you had to go through two other hotels before you got to us, but I am happy to hear we were able to take great care of you when you arrived. I agree that I am lucky to have such an amazing team, and Adrian is definitely one of the best. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Haskell, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and was immediately greeted with a smiling face at the front desk upon checking in. It was a very quick process. The whole facility is very clean. I especially liked the two bottled waters and snack waiting in my room, especially after a long meeting that day. The breakfast buffet was nice and offered more healthy options. The exercise room was great. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when given the chance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mesquite, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us and that you enjoyed the treat in the room. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

A nicely new renovated style of lobby. Rooms are still waiting for renovation, but quite nice still.
lots of restaurants nearby, walking distance even for many. As typical for Dallas, the hwys make access a little convoluted, as hotel is on service road, but once i figured it out the first time, it was straightforward after that. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rear of hotel is quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mesquite, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review! I agree that we have a great location with all of the restaurants close by. I am pleased to hear everything went well, and we appreciate the recommendation to others!
Rio Grande City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Excellent service! Adrian was so helpful! The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff at the breakfast area were great and very polite. I will certainly return for another stay at this location. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a great review! I agree that our staff is what sets us apart, and I am so happy that Adrian and the breakfast team made such a positive impression on you. We look forward to serving you again soon!
College Station, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were greeted with enthusiastic smiles and a welcoming attitude. Our check in was quick and easy. Once in our room we noticed that our request for a feather free room had been overlooked. On our way out, we simply stopped by the front desk to make them aware of our request and it was immediately taken care of .. not only that, but when we returned to our room there was a card under the door from the front desk supervisor apologizing for the miss and offering us two meal passes for breakfast and a 1000 pts on our reward program. Kudos to the management and staff. This is the reason that we always stay at Marriott Courtyard anywhere we go. They always seem to get it right! I tip my hat to Alyssa and the other staff for a job way beyond well done!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
What a wonderful review! I know sometimes we make mistakes, but hearing that it was resolved quickly and efficiently for you is exactly what we strive for. I am so glad to hear Alyssa and the staff went out of their way to make sure you were satisfied. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Mesquite? Share your experiences!