“my experience while at the cross lands” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Reno, Nevada
“my experience while at the cross lands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I checked in for business with my 3year old son the staff was very helpful while I stayed they took the time to stop and talk to my son the kitchenette was great to be able to prepaid food for me and my son everything was there no surprises all we had to bring was our clothes I will definitely stay with them again when I go back to Dallas
Mike young

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I m glad to hear that the staff is taking great care our our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pearland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It is tired and due an upgrade. Everything is past the "reasonable" usage time. The staff and employees, seem to do the,best with what they have to, work with. A Trucking company uses for housing of new drivers in training. Several, long stay residents use this property as a permanent home. Good location near restaurants. Fair price for what you receive.

Room Tip: Time for owners to upgrade, change bed spreads with holes and stained carpet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of our property. I'm pleased to hear that the staff worked hard at make sure you had a pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights while in town for a party. It is a typical one star property but there were a lot of people hanging outside the hotel on Friday night. The location is great, there are a lot of restaurants nearby. I was a bit uncomfortable with all of the people hanging around and it was kind of noisy at night. The room was relatively clean and what you would expect from a one star property. I travel on a budget and named my own price of $25 on Priceline. I got what I paid for. The guy at the front desk was nice...I called a few times trying to find the hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Crossland Dallas - Mesquite. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of our guest corridors, to the personalized voicemail, is an integral part to creating a "home away from home" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard operating procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

The Mesquite Crosslands was my first experience with this brand of hotel. In comparison to other extended stay hotels it was below average. The rooms are quite small even for one person. Hotel staff and location were good perks however. A local trucking company uses this hotel very regularly and typically has over 80% of it occupied at any given time. Therefore I would suggest making a reservation well in advance if you plan on staying here. I actually had to switch rooms after my first week due to this. Talking with some of the truck drivers was an interesting perk as well.

Pros: Only pay one-time for WI FI access (most extended stays charge for Internet weekly), good location with many restaurants and mall nearby

Cons: Small rooms, hotel has limited kitchenware, small kitchen facility

I would rate this a 5 out of 10 on the extended stay hotel scale.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Dallas - Mesquite. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Lindale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I was having a surprise party for my husband and we had friends staying there also. The staff went above and beyond trying to help keep it a secret!!! They were so helpful and friendly!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

I flew to Misquite for job training with an unnamed trucking company ( on my own dime ), the room was provided for me. My 1st room had never been cleaned since the last person and had a huge hole in the bathroom ceiling and wreeked of crack smoke! The 2nd wasnt much better. Very unsafe location. So bad, I immediatly called a cab, went back to the airport paid for a ticket back home and waited all night for the terminals to reopen. As bad as staying in airports for 2 whole days changing flights 8 times in all was, it was better than staying ONE night in those rooms! I beg of you, I emplore you DO NOT WASTE YOUR $$$. By the way, a cab to the airport costed $72!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
dallas,tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2009

The service was second to none. The room was very clean and had everything you could possibly need. It was also well located and by any type of resturaunt or store you c ould possibly need. It will be highly recommended by me.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite? Share your experiences!