“Nice little place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Columbia, Maryland
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I like the food here however it is almost exclusively americans. When you are an american and you go to Germany you dont always want to be around Americans. You can get that at home. But service is outstanding. Love the green chicken curry.

Visited December 2011

Sidelfingen
“disapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I went here with some friends’ because they really like it. I was very disappointed. The Tom Yum tasted like they added sugar as did most of the dishes served. It was all way to sweet for me. I prefer my Thai food spicy and that is not what I got at Rainbow Thai. If you do not like spicy food, but like Thai food, then this probably the place for you. The service was good but when the waitress asked if I did not like my meal (I could not eat it) and I told her that it was too sweet she looked as if she felt bad but I was still expected to pay for my meal. I expected to pay for my meal because I know how things work here in Europe but I must say that I will never go there again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stuttgart, Germany
“Average Thai Cusine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Attended a work function there for lunch - Thai food was just average, nothing special. Nice place for lunch - but if you are looking for a place to take a date for dinner, shop around for other places. Since we were a group of 12, service staff was a bit slow with settling the bill.

Visited February 2012
Stuttgart
“Good but expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have eaten here many many times. I usually try to go for the lunch menu because I think in general, the evening menu is expensive and the food is hit or miss. Most everything is very good, but I have gotten the Pad Thai several times and it has been burned. The owners are very friendly, as is the entire staff.

Visited May 2012
Rottweil, Germany
“Go for the lunchtime menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

If you time your visit, go for the lunchtime menu (near the back of the menu). Enough to fill you up, and 3 courses. Delicious ! Green curry with chicken is very good as is the red curry.