We rented an apartment which could accommodate 5 adults. It was small, but we are used to this as we have rented ski apartments for the last 20 years. The service at reception was very good. We got into our apartment as soon as we arrived, and it was a joy to have beds already made up, and with decent duvets rather than the blankets you get in some places. The building had a laverie (laundry) which was easily accessible, and the ski locker room gave enough space. There is direct access to the slope, a blue run but not the easiest of blues, so I don't know how a beginner would cope.
For us it was ideal. It was easy to get to the shops for our food, but most of the time was spent on the slopes, and we skiied the whole area, including some of Les Arcs, in the week. We would certainly recommend Les Hauts Bois.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart oh the domaine ParadiskiDoorstep skiingA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Hauts Bois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Hauts Bois Hotel Macot-La-Plagne
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Hauts Bois