“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Sheffield
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Fantastic ski school. My 4 year old could ski after first day!! Lovely French staff, very good with the children. They were up the mountain cruising the blues after day 2 which was amazing. Nothing bad to say, highly recommend this ski school.

Visited January 2013

Windsor, United Kingdom
“Ski Guiding not Schooling”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

For 30 euros a day, I could have found my own way around the pistes. This was little more than a guided tour of the slopes.
I started in a predominantly Briitish group but for some reason (hard to believe it was ability, I think it was to even up numbers) was pushed up into a better group who were all French bar one.
There was very little teaching either in French or English. The rest of the group were all better than me but did not progress or take on anything that significanty challenged them.
The staff at the office were very helpful when my little girl had to drop out through injury (not in the class) but didn't make up for the basic lack of tuition I received.

Visited April 2013
Reigate, United Kingdom
“Great ski host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had Bernard from ESF as our instructor all week - for the 4 of us. He has been teaching us for 3 years now and continues to be very patient and a true gentleman. ESF in Belle Plagne is an excellent ski school and we would definitely recommend any of their instructors.

Visited April 2013
Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Seven year old was flying on blues by end of week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My seven year old liked his instructor and enjoyed his lesson every day, making good progress so that he was a confident skier by the end of the week. I was late to collect him on the first day and he was kept safe until I got there, with no recriminations.

Visited February 2013
Nenagh, Ireland
“Great Ski School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our children were in ESF (La Plagne Centre). They didn't make the full first star grade, so they got a "half star" badge! I really liked that, it could have been so discouraging to have come away with nothing. The instructors are totally experienced and knowledgeable; they know just how to bring your children along - where to push them beyond what you would probably think they could do!

Visited March 2013