Booked room through booking.com, which did not clarify that the studio apartment only had a sofabed. Even so, this would have been no problem, but the sofabed was laughably uncomfortable, most likely due to its age. Given this, I think it's highly misleading to advertise that the room accommodates 2 people. My wife and I had a miserable time trying to sleep in that bed. We would've reserved a 4-person room (which was also available when we booked) if they'd been more forthcoming with their information.
A "technician" came and checked the bed, but was unable to do anything. He also failed to fix the nonfunctioning wifi in our room, but concluded simply that it had been "incorrectly installed," and that was the end of it. Thank God the skiing was fantastic.
I would recommend trying somewhere else in La Plagne if you can afford it.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel Macot-La-Plagne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “Paradiski” ski area Board payable when booking A renovated residence on the edge of the forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residence Maeva Plagne Lauze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.