“Incroyable! Amazing! ” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Bogota, Colombia
“Incroyable! Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

It was amazing! We really enjoyed it! It was a unique experience that we gladly enjoyed my mother and I! I did the medium one, not the slowest but neither the fastest because of my age I couldn't, but my mom did both and she said it was amazing! I only did one but I can say it was really awesome!! So amazing! I recommend this to seriously everyone who likes adventure and speed mixed up with wanting to discover and make new things! It was extreme! Don't forget to claim your pictures and videos at the end! They're not too expensive and it's great, a small memory! By the way, I recommend you take the bus to go there with at least half an hour before your reservation or even more, because it takes time, if you miss the bus, because there's like one per hour, grab a taxi, it is a little bit more expensive but better to pay the taxi than to loose the reservation for the bobsleigh!

England
8 attraction reviews
“Fast, Fun, Worth the Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Well worth booking this if you can. Perhaps the most expensive 60 seconds of your life but good fun. People there are friendly and you can get a free shuttle bus to/from the track from most local areas. Buy the video - its the only way to rememder what you did!

Visited March 2014
london
“Worth it....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Watching the ‘la plagne bob experience’ online gives an idea of the 3 experiences on offer. I can add to other reviews in saying that the ‘bob racing‘ version isn’t tame – we clocked 122kph which sounds quick enough, but it doesn’t explain the forces involved especially towards the end of the track. A racing bob has 3 riders and a professional driver and the operation is well-managed with helpful crew – the overall experience was great. Something to be aware of though is the person who has to sit at the rear of the bob, they get the worst view and the most uncomfortable ride on the way down (usually the tallest sits there) – considering it’s not exactly the smoothest experience, it makes a big difference. The ‘bob racing’ costs €115 which is a lot for a 59sec, but still worth it for extreme activity lovers. Watching various groups the ‘bob raft’ appeared good value for €41 – it looks like a padded bath tub, bit it ticks the boxes for enough speed, being able to watch the track and comfort (oddly essential) – so options for all. Worth noting that the resort (free) bus service departs hourly from the bob sleigh track (usually means a fair wait), also most people prebook – 18:00 looked to be the busiest time at the track.

Visited March 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was a bit reluctant to go for the bob-raft experience because I thought it might be too tame and not worth the money.

Went along anyway because another friend booked a deal in the UK for £25 per head.

Although the whole thing took just 20 mins from check-in to watching the video it was well worth the experience and gave a whole new respect for the lunatics that throw themselves down the track on the skeleton!

The video was not worth the extra 25 euros.

Visited February 2014
Fribourg, Switzerland
“A unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We arrived and where given a helmet and we did the ride of our choice (3 choices). The service was good, and it was a unique experience.

Visited February 2014