First I must say that we did not actually get to stay at this residence:
We booked and received confirmation from one of the main online agencies booking.com and having received this confirmation we proceeded to arrange flights etc for a party of 6.
A week later we heard from booking.com that Sun Valley had realised they had no availability. This was somethoing of a surprise as the website had shown 4 units available when we booked.
Madame Vacances who manage Sun Valley offered to find us alternative accomodation but this was at Les Menuires and we had arranged everything for the Paradiski. We were also nervous, given that it had taken a week for them to realise the double booking, that we might arrive at the resort only to find the accommodation already occupied.
I realise that mistakes can be made but surely it is a fundamental part of managing a hotel that you are aware of how many rooms you have available and it is unforgiveable not to notice the double booking for a whole week!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Lvh Vacances - Sun Valley Hotel Macot-La-Plagne
- Residence Lvh Vacances - Sun Valley Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sun Valley résidence is situated right on the Plagne Soleil pistes at an altitude of 2050m. You can ski to and from this recently constructed establishment to reach the Paradiski area (425 km of pistes).A bar-restaurant is shared with the Hotel Vancouver enabling you to take advantage of the half-board and full-board packages (please enquire). A ski hire shop is also to be found in the building and the shops are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Residence LVH Vacances - Sun Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.