“Not bad for such price” 3 of 5 stars

Appart'City Poissy
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Rue Jacob Courant, 78300 Poissy, France   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Poissy
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Not bad for such price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed in June, it was not very hot and very cold, but the hotel is near railway, so if the window close its warm, if its open you can't sleep because of noise of RER, metro and train. and bed wasn't very cozy.
But the good side that they have a little kitchen in the room, with fridge, microwave oven, coffee maker, kitchener and dishes.
The hotel situated near railway and bus stations. on saturdays there is a big fair in center.

Room Tip: Better choose rooms with a park view it's quiter than with road view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I paid €111 for the night and had to sleep on a sofa bed. There was a vent hanging by on screw on the wall. The shower door broken on me which was very large and could have hurt somebody. All I ask when I am away is for a decent bed and shower. This Hotel gave me neither.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Bratislava, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel of appartment type is good compromis when you want to stay cheap in a room with refrigerator and little kitchen. Even if you are only single you should reserve a double room: I couldn t sleep in a single room, too little bed.Stuff is friendly, helping a lot. if you want to sleep good(especially in summer with open windos) it s better to choose the church side, not the train side. The train is very noisy in the early morning.But the church side is really nice with a little garden of this hotel.Poissy is nice quiet part of Paris but all the shops are closed during the whole week end and also Monday so if you plan just a week end, think maybe about a hotel near the center of Paris.From alll the hotels in Poissy I can recommand only this one.

Room Tip: choose a church side, not a noisy train side.even for single person choose double room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Boxtel, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I stayed in this hotel, what do you expect for 200 euro for 3 nights, the Ritz? No its was very much OK, the staff was very helpful (we had a problem with our car) and in the town of Poissy people are very friendly. Reasonable to very good restaurants in walking distance of this hotel, also the trainstation (20-25minutes to Paris) is at walking distance.

Recommended!
Eric

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I travel quite a bit for work and I stay in many hotels. This is by far, one of the WORST hotels I have ever been in. To begin with, the place smells foul. Down Aile A, smelled like Tacos, and not good ones.

I was unfortunately placed in a room for disabled persons, room 001.

For an already limited hotel, to be in a room without a proper shower or even a somewhat appealing kitchen, just made this experience even worse. It felt more like a mental asylum than a hotel.

When I requested a room change, the female concierge just acted as though she did not understand what I was talking about and refused to change my room.

The bed, if it can be called that", is basically a pullout couch with a cot attached. I had to share the room with a work colleague, so we were able to separate the two, truly uncomfortable "beds".

The only redeeming quality is the free internet, if you have cable access...luckily I have a travel router I carry with me, so I had wifi access in my room..

Overall, for such a beautiful city, I do not advise staying in this hotel. It will ruin your visit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Much smaller than expected and the cheaper rooms look nothing like the photo. Bed is actually a sofa bed and uncomfortable. Next to noisy train line and road - was too hot with the window shut and with the window open the trains are very loud and run all night - slept very badly. Clean and bathroom and shower are spacious.

• Stayed July 2012
tbilisi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have booked this hotel for 4 nighs, then i canceled my trip and I askes so many times for a faver not to charge me all the staying fee 284 euros-for cancaling my visit in the hotel-nobody answerd my emails, no answer... my credit card is blocked, I am in terrible condition the hotel must only charge one night fee 71euros-not all... I will tell everywhere about this nobody will like to visit this hotel...it is so far from paris ...

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Appart'City Poissy? Share your experiences!