“What an experience...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 20 Attractions in Tuban
Type: Classes/Workshops, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: High Flyers Bali offers a unique opportunity to experience the exhilaration of flying trapeze under tropical blue skies while visiting this island paradise.Imagine hanging from your knees and swinging on the trapeze, then the freedom of flying through the air and the thrill of being caught by one of our experienced professional staff. Overcome self-doubt, build your confidence with a whole new skill set and recharge your batteries in a challenging but safe environment.Trapeze is a fun activity for all the family, and a chance to try something beyond the normal beach and temple activities in Bali.
Australind, Australia
“What an experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Our middle girl (Ellie) was the only one brave enough to give this ago. And I am so proud to have seen her flying through the air.
Mark and his team were wonderful, and Ellie was by her second visit letting go of the bar, and being caught at the other end.
Ellie had an amazing experience, and we will always remember the absolute thrill of watching her. Thank you Mark and team.

Visited December 2013

Darwin
“So great we did it 3 times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Our son is an avid gymnast, so we were excited to research online that High Flyers Bali Trapeze School had opened since our last visit to Bali.
We booked in a lesson prior to leaving Australia and the booking process was simple.
The staff were amazing, patient and very encouraging.
Our son learnt 6 different tricks over his 3 lessons, and it we had time, he would have attened classes every day.
The set-up is really encouraging with all the parents & kids watching, clapping and cheering everyone on.
We weren't staying at the resort, however it is only up the road (walking distance) from the Waterbom Park - so it makes a good day out if you want to combine both activities.
You don't need to be a guest at the hotel, however we were able to use the pool/bar/massage facilities while we were there prior to commencing our experience.
Mark and his team are very professional. We highly recommend High Flyers...we will certainly be back.
Thanks for a great time.
Sallie, Justin & Kurtis.

Visited January 2014
Boise, Idaho
67 attraction reviews
“Excellent Family Fun For All Ages On A Very Unique Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We found this place via Trip Advisor and definitely were not disappointed as we totally agree with all the other positive reviews.

My daughters (ages 9, 12, 14) and my wife (42) all took part in the family package. Mark (hope I remembered correct) was awesome in setting us all up and getting us going. It was sprinkling a touch when we first should up so we had to wait about 10' to start, but no worries as he made it up on the backend for us.

The staff was exceptionally positive and instructive for all. Their effectiveness is evident that all four of our family were able to do the catch at the end of the session which was pretty cool and I have to say that all four made it too (maybe not all on the first try, but within a couple tries).

They all loved it and can't wait to go back. The taxi ride home was spent thumbing through all the video/pics that I took with lots of excitement.

Visited January 2014
Lancelin
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This attraction is based at the Dynasty Hotel but is open to anyone who's interested in having a go.
My daughter begged me to have a go but I was a bit dubious as she tends to want to do things and then has had enough after 5 minutes.
You can do either a single jump or the full session (1.5 hrs I think, or maybe an hour?). I let her try the single jump first, which she loved, and then reluctantly agreed to let her do the full session thinking she would last maybe 30 minutes but she didn't want to stop!
It looked like so much fun - I was keen to have a try myself and will definitely do it next time I'm there (need to work on my core strength first I think though!)
It's a physically demanding activity and I definitely recommend bringing or making use of gloves and knee guards (provided) as the swinging action does cause chafing.
My daughter did not stop talking about her experience for days.
Thoroughly recommend this activity for anyone who likes a bit of a thrill and a challenge.

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

High flyers Bali Trapeze School in Tuban was an excellent experience for my 15 year old daughter yesterday. The staff were fantastic, very enthusiastic, fun and friendly. The trapeze and experience was very safe and I felt totally at ease with her participating. My daughter had a great time and is working out how many more times she can do the lessons before we leave Bali. Totally recommended!!

Visited December 2013