Great adults hotel, not suited for kids. Huge rooms ,big comfy bed ,huge TV, big bathroom. Boutique hotel big pool that seems to only ever have a few people in it. free use of jacuzzi and steam room also. Free hourly shuttle bus takes you into busy Kuta for shopping etc
We liked the fact it wasnt in the busy part of town and quiet at night. The staff were all excellent special mention to Henry.
My partner and i used the spa, yes you can save a dollar or two by going elsewhere but we found the spa staff also excellent,the ambience great and the staff are actually trained professionally.
Plenty taxis in area ,good local restaurant "Pantai" on the beach
would happily stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On behalf of all the staff & management, we thank you to all lovely patrons of Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa who have visited the hotel and become our extended families. The hotel will soon undergo a major renovation and will be closed as from 20 September 2013. Hopefully the schedule will be on time and we will be again seeing you all in the first quarter of 2015. You will be dearly missed but will see you again with our new face - more functional, more stylish, and definitely younger and fresher.... :-) Nestled in the peaceful Tuban village of South Kuta Beach, this intimate & small boutique resort is designed for couples looking for a romantic holiday. It is located less than 50 meters away from a beautiful sandy beach with clear calm water protected by off-shore coral reefs. Attractions of Kuta are within easy strolling distance including shops and a wide range of restaurants. Comprising of 15 guest rooms, only a few steps away from its well-kept frangipani garden and relaxing swimming pool with cascading waterfall, this intimate boutique resort is probably one of the most renowned budget hotels in Bali and provides superb facilities that will impress even the most discerning travellers. The spa is arguably one of the best in Bali with exotic traditional treatments and spa cottages, performed by skillful therapists. Being popular among lovers and honeymooners, children under 18 years are unfortunately not welcome at this resort as serenity must be maintained at all times. However this will change after the renovation is fully completed - families with children will be welcome in 2015. Currently the hotel consists of 4 levels and there is no elevator to the upper guest rooms. Ocean view is available from the upper rooms. Please feel free to contact the Resident Manager for any special requests. Thanks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Green Garden Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Garden Beach Hotel Tuban
- Green Garden Beach Resort And Spa Bali/Tuban