We had a great stay for 2 days in this hotel. Our room was at the 4th floor, with great ocean view. When we first entered the room, we simply loved the spacious room & bathroom, not to mention the balcony as well. Oh, the big fridge was also very useful in storing our Bintangs. The big LCD TV with lots of channels was also very enjoyable. The only complain is the stairs, though it provides a good exercise after meals. We actually liked our complimentary breakfast, which is actually chosen from the menu and then cooked & served piping hot to us. Adhi, the waiter who served us was simple awesome, always brightening our days with his cheery & polite demeanour. By the way his english is impressive indeed. Other staffs were great too, such as Karini & Mary for the wonderful massage. At night we could still see people swimming & enjoying the beautiful clean pool. We also walked to Kuta from the hotel, and when we were there, we feel no regrets choosing this hotel because it is less noisy and congested here. Pity we didn't have enough time to use the jacuzzi & steam room. Will be back again next time when we're in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On behalf of all the staff & management, we thank you to all lovely patrons of Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa who have visited the hotel and become our extended families. The hotel will soon undergo a major renovation and will be closed as from 20 September 2013. Hopefully the schedule will be on time and we will be again seeing you all in the first quarter of 2015. You will be dearly missed but will see you again with our new face - more functional, more stylish, and definitely younger and fresher.... :-) Nestled in the peaceful Tuban village of South Kuta Beach, this intimate & small boutique resort is designed for couples looking for a romantic holiday. It is located less than 50 meters away from a beautiful sandy beach with clear calm water protected by off-shore coral reefs. Attractions of Kuta are within easy strolling distance including shops and a wide range of restaurants. Comprising of 15 guest rooms, only a few steps away from its well-kept frangipani garden and relaxing swimming pool with cascading waterfall, this intimate boutique resort is probably one of the most renowned budget hotels in Bali and provides superb facilities that will impress even the most discerning travellers. The spa is arguably one of the best in Bali with exotic traditional treatments and spa cottages, performed by skillful therapists. Being popular among lovers and honeymooners, children under 18 years are unfortunately not welcome at this resort as serenity must be maintained at all times. However this will change after the renovation is fully completed - families with children will be welcome in 2015. Currently the hotel consists of 4 levels and there is no elevator to the upper guest rooms. Ocean view is available from the upper rooms. Please feel free to contact the Resident Manager for any special requests. Thanks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Garden Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Garden Beach Hotel Tuban
- Green Garden Beach Resort And Spa Bali/Tuban