The hotel is situated close to the airport, which is convenient for a late arrival after a long flight. Room was spacious and clean. We were on the 4th floor, knew about the absence of elevators, but got help from 2 boys carrying our luggage upstairs and downstairs. Upon arrival we were offered a welcome drink. No WiFi in your hotel room, but free wifi in the reception/breakfast area.
Breakfast was fine, we could chose from 4 different menus, and always catered our needs. It could take a long time before coffee was served, sometimes even after our breakfast, but we solved that by asking to start with the coffee first.
We could rent bicycles for free from the hotel, which is great. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
When using the walkway on the beach you can walk to Kuta in about 20 minutes. It's quiet at night, most of the nights. We were unfortunate that there was a big group celebrating by the pool till very late, very loud and noisy. It would have been nice if the guard had stopped them at a decent hour.
When booking trips outside the hotel make sure to mention more than once which Green Garden hotel your staying, we had twice that the driver was waiting for us at the wrong hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On behalf of all the staff & management, we thank you to all lovely patrons of Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa who have visited the hotel and become our extended families. The hotel will soon undergo a major renovation and will be closed as from 20 September 2013. Hopefully the schedule will be on time and we will be again seeing you all in the first quarter of 2015. You will be dearly missed but will see you again with our new face - more functional, more stylish, and definitely younger and fresher.... :-) Nestled in the peaceful Tuban village of South Kuta Beach, this intimate & small boutique resort is designed for couples looking for a romantic holiday. It is located less than 50 meters away from a beautiful sandy beach with clear calm water protected by off-shore coral reefs. Attractions of Kuta are within easy strolling distance including shops and a wide range of restaurants. Comprising of 15 guest rooms, only a few steps away from its well-kept frangipani garden and relaxing swimming pool with cascading waterfall, this intimate boutique resort is probably one of the most renowned budget hotels in Bali and provides superb facilities that will impress even the most discerning travellers. The spa is arguably one of the best in Bali with exotic traditional treatments and spa cottages, performed by skillful therapists. Being popular among lovers and honeymooners, children under 18 years are unfortunately not welcome at this resort as serenity must be maintained at all times. However this will change after the renovation is fully completed - families with children will be welcome in 2015. Currently the hotel consists of 4 levels and there is no elevator to the upper guest rooms. Ocean view is available from the upper rooms. Please feel free to contact the Resident Manager for any special requests. Thanks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Green Garden Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Garden Beach Hotel Tuban
- Green Garden Beach Resort And Spa Bali/Tuban