Stayed at the end of our holiday for 2 nights. We got a deal in a family villa.
Pool very clean and a great size. Not crowded. Always sun lounges available. Not far from beach to walk along to Kuta on path. Would stay again. Villas were great would stay again - very spacious with air con, dvd player tv etc. Friends stayed in resort rooms which were very nice as well. Internet cafe across the road at convienience store very cheap. Cheaper than at hotel. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was great at resort. We ate out for all other meals, as we like to explore.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades, is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.